Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In The Demon's Head: When The Daylight Grows




In The Demon’s Head # 87: When The Daylight Grows
March 20, 2013

Hello guys how are things are your end of the computer screen. This is the first blog post that I’ve written in almost a month. Not so much because I don’t have a lot going on. (There’s that too in honesty) but more so because I’ve been really busy with everything from working on my writing with school to a few other projects. I can say though that there will likely be a lot more of these blog post coming. I’ll explain that shortly.

More Blog Post Coming

A lot of people who read this post are fans of my Facebook and Twitter accounts and if you’ve been following that then it’s likely that you’ve heard that I’ve lost my full time job as a member of the Missouri Veterans Home. I don’t want to go into a lot of details for why I was fired or why because quite frankly it’s in the past. However, it does open a new door to me.

That door is that a lot more of my time can be spent on my writing and publishing some of my work. This means that I can focus full time on my writing. Part of that time will be spent writing more blog post. I am hoping to going back to 2-3 post a week. We’ll have to see what happens between and I won’t make promises but I’m hoping that is one way that it goes.

Email List

I’ve spent a lot of time reading and learning in the last few weeks. One of the major points that I’ve taken away from all that reading was that an Email list is as beneficial to me as a Facebook Page. What I’m hoping is that I can launch an email list within the next couple of weeks I think that it will be majorly beneficial moving forward.  I’ll keep you updated as things near that point.

More New Ideas

Sometimes it amazes me that I manage to derive ideas the way I do. I’ve literally found my last three ideas while eating or sleeping. It’s kind of surprising to me that things can come to me the way they do. I’m not going to complain though and I can’t wait to get a few of them on paper. I think the new short story idea, as well as the new novel ideas will all pipe your interest.

The Blackout Series

I know that there are quite a few people who have downloaded the Blackout Series’ inaugural title “Life After Dark” and I’m happy to announce that the next story in the series will be available right around the corner.
I don’t want to give away too much yet but I’m hoping that it will be available and ready for your reading by the end of April.

That’s about all I have for right now. I hope that you enjoy this post and I remind you to subscribe to the post by entering your email in the upper right hand corner. You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.  Finally If you like what I’m doing please feel free to use the donate button at the top of the blog. Any kind of donation would help and would go a long way into helping me keep the dream alive.

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon’s head, I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.  


No comments:

Post a Comment