Friday, October 26, 2012

In The Demon's Head: Right Around The Corner






In The Demon's Head #68: Right Around The Corner
October 26, 2012

Hello everyone and welcome to the first In The Demon's Head in a little over a week. Sorry I haven't been posting as consistently as I would have liked but I'm in a bit of a pickle in the way of work and having content to write about. I keep trying to find a niche for my blog that blends both my writing and offers up some helpful tips to fellow writers. Sadly, I haven't been able to do that yet.

So for the time being I'm going to devote the blog directly to my writing and I may be putting up a new post every week there will be post up when I have some good things to share with you. I'm excited for that part at least and while it isn't much I think it's something that I want to do to help you guys stay in touch with me and give you some updates on what's going on.

With that in mind I'd like to take some time today and update you on the situation with the upcoming release of "More Than Memories"

Available Markets for "More Than Memories"

If you read something on the website or the release that I put on Facebook then your ahead of the game. For those of you who haven't heard what's going on I'd like to give you the rundown:

I ran into a recent problems with ISBN numbers (ironically the one thing that I hadn't researched extensively) I knew that they were required for print books but having only worked with Amazon Kindle in the past and a long time back at that, I didn't realize that it was required that I purchase ISBN numbers for all my e-books as well. Sadly i don't have money yet to purchase ISBN numbers (which if your curious run in blocks of 10, 100, or 1000 and for only 10 with the quickest turn around is almost 400 dollars) which means that my book is not going to be available on Apple Products, Kobo, or Sony I hope to rectify this problem as quickly as possible. It will however be available on the Amazon Kindle on Tuesday and hopefully a number of other markets including Barns and Noble shortly thereafter.

This is by no means a permanent problem and I hope to have it fixed and available on all major retailers no later then the start of 2013. Until then please visit one of the above listed retailers and if possible I will also be selling a PDF style book available via my website. That's something that I have to look into yet but I hope to know something by morning.


Life After Dark Update

If your a writer then you understand what it's always like to be looking ahead to what's my next project, what's next up on the list, and that's exactly what I'm doing with "Life After Dark" In case I haven't done it yet I'd like to give you a basic rundown of what "Life After Dark" is and what it's going to be starting:

"Life After Dark" is the first story in a short story series that will be 10 stories long. The series as of yet doesn't have a title and I hope to fix that soon once "More Than Memories" starts rolling. It's a very interesting undertaking that I haven't ever tried in my life and I'm excited. Also, I'd like to add in that the first volume in the series will be free. Available in a number of retailers and outlets and each subsequent volume afterward will only be 99 cents. I'm also planning on releasing them on a every three month or so basis. It all really depends but I know that's the current plans but if something changes I will let you know for sure.

That's about all I've got for this weeks In The Demon's Head, I'll be back soon with some more updates and information and I'm very excited that you've joined me along for the ride. Hopefully one day soon we can do this far more often. Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon's head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment