Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The World of Dreams


In The Demon’s Head #93: The World of Dreams

April 2, 2013
Happy Tuesday everyone, it seems like the weekend just came and went. Normally I’d kick off the week with one of these posts but I fell behind. That’s why today bright and extremely early I have a new Photo-blogging challenge for you. At the end of the post I will have some information on the Youtube Channel. Let’s check out today’s picture first:



The World Of Dreams

The world that I live in scares me,
Wouldn’t it scare anyone,
With its killing,
And death,
Every day I wake up,
Wondering what comes next,
And scared,
That everything we’ve built,
And worked hard for,
Won’t be here tomorrow,
You see,
That’s why sleep has become,
Such a wonderful thing,
Why you ask?
Because it’s in sleep that I find,
My dream world,
My dream world is strange,
But fun,
Let me give you a tour,
The worlds float as if suspended,
By invisible cables,
There are four dozen islands,
All covered in homes,
And businesses,
This world gives me inspiration,
And love,
It doesn’t scare me to be here,
I wish sometimes,
I’d never wake up,
Because this world,
Inhabited by those I created,
Is the world that I pray,
I end up when my last breath comes,
Which I can only hope,
Is sooner,
Rather than later,

About The Piece

This is one of those more inner dark pieces that I’ve done. I didn’t intentionally take a pretty and upbeat photo, and turn it into a dark piece. I’ll be honest when I first looked at this picture; I had no idea what the hell I was going to write. It took a while to come up with an idea, and my head went straight to Mario. If you’ve ever played the games you’ll know what I’m talking about. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the piece or the picture.

Quick Update on The Youtube Channel

I’m working on a channel trailer. It’s not going to be anything fancy or mind blowing. I am however relearning how to work with and edit simple videos. This may take me a few days so it may be a bit before I can start publishing videos regularly. When I do get everything figured out and have it all done I will be doing videos semi-regularly. I’ll cover a lot more in the channel trailer and introductory video.

You can Like the Facebook Page, or Follow me on Twitter or Pinterest. You can also sign up to have the blog sent directly to your email by putting your address in the top right hand box. Finally, If you like what I do and your feeling generous I’d love a donation in the box at the top of the screen. You can also check out my Smashwords Library to pick up a copy of either of the published works I have.

Until the next time you take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon’s head, I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment