Monday, April 29, 2013

Forbidden Woods


In The Demon’s Head #106 Forbidden Woods

April 29, 2013

Hello everyone and happy Monday. If you've been following this blog then you know that I’m going to attempt a new feat. I’m going to try and tell a story over the next week drawing my pieces, from the pictures. This is something that I haven’t ever done and I can only hope that it turns out well. Let’s take a look at today’s pictures.



Forbidden Woods

They told me not to go,
They told me that I shouldn’t be here,
But now,
In the center of the forest,
I see the hole,
In the center of the trees,
That calls me,
Asks me to come,
Closer,
I hear the voices,
They say that I’d enjoy life,
With them,
Forever,
But I feel another voice,
One in my head,
Telling me,
Not to go,
But I couldn’t help myself,
I stumbled,
Into the hole,
I fell,
And fell,
And kept falling,
Finally I hit the bottom,
The voices,
Calling to me,
Belonged to large creatures,
With batwings,
Red eyes,
nd no teeth,
They spoke in English,
And said they welcomed me,
I couldn’t believe what it was that I was seeing,
The rabbit hole,
Called me home,
And I decided that it was there,
That I would stay,

(To Be Continued...)

About The Piece

“Forbidden Woods” is awfully similar to the sound of Forbidden Forest, from Harry Potter. I can promise you though; this story will not be the Harry Potter tale of the past. Come back Wednesday for part two in this trilogy.

You can connect with me in the following networks:


You can also subscribe to the blog by putting your email in the upper right hand box. This will deliver the blog directly to you every time a new one is published. You can also donate using the Paypal button at the top of the screen. Any donation is welcome and will likely be going to funding the launch of an email list. I’d appreciate any help that you could give me. There's also a new sign-up form to get onto a mailing list. You'll get all sorts of free stuff and news. 

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the Demon’s Head, I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment