Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Water's Secrets


In The Demon’s Head #82: The Waters' Secrets
February 13, 2013

Happy pre-valentines day ya’ll. I hope that you guys are planning something special for your ladies and if not then I’ll be surprised if you get laid again… ever (At least by that particular lady in question) Either way I’d like to take a moment and tell everyone thank you for being as receptive to this challenge as you have and I look forward to doing more going forward.

Let’s get to looking at today’s picture:



The Waters' Secrets

I’ve seen too much already,
They know that I’m here,
They intend to end it all,
And hide it in the water,
That water is their hiding spot,
It’s where they will put everything,
Including me,
You may think me crazy,
But the truth is that the water,
Already holds secrets,
Secrets like the death of my brother,
Much for the same cause,
That I now find myself,
Or the fact that my dad,
Left my mom for a younger woman,
A forbidden woman,
That we’ll never speak the name of,
Because she’s now in the water,
It’s all hidden in the water,
And now they want to put me there,
Why?
Because I know,
How do I know?
Because I’ve witnessed it all,
And they are afraid,
That I may talk,
I stand here at the edge,
Looking into the darkness,
Wondering what it is that calls me,
And I realize that the secrets,
Of everyone are trying to pull me in,
If I’m not careful,
I will be there,
I hear the mob coming now,
I have two options,
Either jump,
Or be thrown,
Brother
He calls,
And that’s it,
The water sucks me in,
I am now one with the rest of the secrets,
That the water holds,
And I hope that my lost,
Will not be in vain.

About The Picture and Piece

The picture that I used today called to me about this poem. In fact it was kind of inspired by the video game Allen Wake and if you haven’t played it I beg you to do so if you have an X-Box. It’s a great game that will scare the shit out of you.

I’d love your feedback either in the comments section, on my Official FacebookPage, you can tweet me @krobwritings and you can follow me on pinterest if you use that. Finally if you want to get each of these hot off the grill then subscribe by putting your email in the box at the top right hand side.

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demo’ns Head I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment