Thursday, February 14, 2013

In The Demon's Head: A Key To My Heart


In The Demon’s Head #83: A Key To My Heart
February 14, 2012

Hello everyone and Happy Valentines Day to you and yours. I figured for today I will be taking a different approach to type of writing that I do and in celebration of the love day, I will be writing a love style piece. For those of you who say Valentines Day sucks, hey I used to be there with you. Now I can’t say much cause I’m working and hey it could be worse. Let’s take a look at today’s Picture:



A Key To My Heart

She came along and stole it away,
Made me realize that I couldn’t fight it,
And she now camps inside my head all day,
I wanted to believe that it would be the same,
That she would run away in shame,
But it didn’t work that way,
She’s stayed and made me oh so glad,
I wanted to think that it would have ended,
But she’s still here and I’m not pretending,
That I’m not the happiest guy on earth,
You came along as if in a cloud,
And turned my world upside down,
You know I’m not good with this love stuff,
So I’ll end this here it should be enough,
Thanks for the love over the past years,
Through the ups and downs,
Laughter and Tears,
I look forward to the rest of our life together,
I could never picture it with another,
Until the day I die you are my one and only,
Take the key to my heart,
You deserve it honey.

About the Picture and Piece

This wasn’t my first crack at a love style piece but it has been a while. I think it turned out well and I hope that you guys enjoyed it as well. Again to you and yours a Happy Valentines Day.

Share your thoughts on the piece or the picture either in the comments section, on My Official Facebook Page, or Tweeting @krobwritings with the #photoblogging on twitter. You can also follow me on Pinterest or sign up for the blog by putting your email in the top right hand corner to receive these writings everyday.

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the Demon’s Head I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment