Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In The Demon's Head: Photoblogging #6 & 7


In The Demon’s Head #81: Photoblogging #6 & 7
February 12, 2013


Hello everyone hope the week has started off well for you as it has for me. Also I hope that you got a chance to read the special first year anniversary edition of In The Demon’s Head because I was very excited about that issue and I think that it had some very special information in there that a lot of my fans might find useful pertaining to “The Blackout Series” I have every intention of creating a Facebook event, Likely tomorrow that will give you all the information that you need for the coming of this massive storm.
Either way let’s get on with today’s challenges, I’m going to be doing two to catch up from missing yesterday so don’t be surprised if they’re kind of short. Let’s take a look at picture #1.


Medicine Man

Medicine Man can you help me please,
Medicine Man your all that I need,
Medicine Man you’re the only chance I have,
To see a world where I am not dead,
A disease they called it,
One with no cure,
Hince why I’m here,
Because of your allure,
Medicine man I hope that you can help,
So I don’t become a shell of my once former self,
Medicine Man wave your wand,
Make this disease be gone,
Medicine Man I don’t want to be a bother,
But without you my children won’t have a father,

About The Picture and Piece

The picture reminded me of old temple relics and in those temples you had shaman that helped cure the sick. When I looked at that picture these were the first images that I got. The piece spawned from that and I ran with it. Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I have.

Now let’s move onto piece number two, and before I show you a picture I have to say that this just might be the hardest one I’ve had yet. Take a look at the picture and let it soak in for a minute.



The Tree

From below it looks so high,
Like it stretches into the sky,
All the apples look so good,
But I’ll never be able to afford one,
Because I’m a poor boy,
One who rarely finds himself on the end,
Of a good deal,
Then there’s Mr. Francis,
Who likes to sell the apples,
At a reasonable price might I add,
But never to a boy like me,
Never a poor boy,
But one Saturday,
My life changed,
When Mr. Francis pulled me aside,
“Boy do you why it is that I sell Apples?”
I shook my head,
“Because my grandfather taught me what it was like to live with nothing.”
“Do you know why I sell the apples so reasonably.”
I once again shook my head.
“Because the world needs people who do right,
And I feel I do that if only in a little corner of the world”
He picked an apple up out of the basket,
“For you and all your hard work, Now go on home and play,
Come back tomorrow and you can start fresh,”
I ran home staring at the apple,
Almost afraid to even let it touch my lips,
But in the end the temptation won out,
And I did so,
But in that sweet goodness of the apple,
I learned there are good men in this world,
And I wanted to grow up to be one,
Just like Mr. Francis.”

About The Picture and Piece

This was one of those blank slates that you look at and wonder where it is you’re going to go with the idea that you don’t have yet. I don’t get that way too often but this was literally a blank slate and I think that in the end I was able to tell a decent story with that slate.  

I hope you enjoyed both of today’s pieces and I’d love for you to share your thoughts on the pictures and the pieces either in the comments section, on My official Facebook Page, or on twitter by tweeting @krobwritings.

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the Demon’s Head. I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip to the surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment