Monday, February 4, 2013

In The Demon's Head: Photoblogging Challenge #1




In The Demon’s Head #75: Photo Blogging Challenge #1

February 4, 2013


Hello everyone and welcome to the first edition of the Photoblogging challenge that I’m doing here on “In The Demon’s Head” in case you missed last Friday’s edition and don’t know what’s going on let me give you the skinny.

Every Monday thru Friday I will be posting a picture that Miss Liz Butler picked out for me and I will post a piece of writing that is inspired by that picture. Now some of them will be longer than others, and some maybe even a little different then you’d expect and that’s okay it’s what I’m here to do.

One thing that I would like to make sure everyone is aware of is the fact that the postings are a first draft only, so if something is messed up it’s probably because I went to fast typing or my mind just was shooting around points at that time. Please don’t think that any spelling or grammatical errors are usual on my part in my writing because I assure you they are not.

With that let’s unveil today’s picture:
   (Technical Note: Blogger wasn't allowing me to upload the photo at the present time and I can't seem to   find any other way to do so if you'd like to check out the photo you can go to my pinterest and see it. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
 

I’d like to take a second and Thank the background app for Iphone for this picture. So now onto the piece:

Tornado Alley

The thoughts from last night twirl in my head,
Like a rabid tornado,
What did we do,
Where did we go,
What did we see,
It’s all a blur now,
My head is a blur,
And I’m all alone,
I wish I could make this all go away,
But I’ll be stuck,
With my head in a daze,
Until the clouds part ways,
For the tornado chooses it’s victims,
She was a tornado I cannot name,
But I’ll put the pieces back together,
Until there’s nothing left to find,
Maybe then,
All those images will become clear,
And I will be whole,
Again.

My Thoughts On The Picture and Piece

When I first saw this picture, I had no idea what I was going to write about. The longer I looked at it though I thought I saw the story of a lonely man whose life was in shambles because of something. I just happened to pick a girl. Now I know where I came from with this may be out of left field but hey I’ll let the picture speak for itself.

What are your thoughts when you look at the picture?

Until next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon’s head, I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment