Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In The Demon's Head: The Blackout Continues




In The Demon's Head #70: The Blackout Continues
November 21, 2012

Hello everyone and first off let me wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and for those of you who are crazy enough to go out on Black Friday, good luck. I myself will be working Thursday night so I won't partake in the festivities but that's okay because I don't really need to run over someone's grandma for a damn deep fryer. I have to share with you though, I saw a picture on Facebook that read: America, the only country where the day after being thankful for the stuff we have we almost commit murder for shit we don't need. Thought I'd share that interesting nugget with you. I've got a few updates on what's coming up with me through the end of the year and forward.

More Than Memories Price Drop

As I kind of expected due to the nature of the book the sales for More Than Memories hasn't been quite what I had expected. Due to that I've dropped the price from 4.99 down to 2.99. That's 50 percent off of the original price. So I'd like you to go check out the Smashwords page for "More Than Memories" and if you haven't done it yet download your free sample and I hope that entices you to pick up a copy.

The Blackout Continues

If you haven't heard yet I am knee deep in working on The Blackout Short Story series. I've condensed the once 10 story series down into five stories mainly because some of the individual stories by themselves weren't long enough to warrant being just one story. I'm excited about the continuing and editing the stories and working on getting something together so that you have the first one before the new year.

Website Updates

I've decided that sometime near the end of the year that I'm going to relaunch my website hopefully with a better set up. It's something that I'm going to work on heading into December and hopefully put into effect sometime near the end of the year maybe the beginning of next year one of the two.

The Future

My future post Blackout Series is currently up in the air. I have some ideas about where I'm going moving toward July which is when I hope my next book will be available but right now I'm looking at one of two options, one of them is the story version of my poem Viral which has garnered some good reviews through Wattpad. I've had a number of people tell me that I should consider turning the poem into a story. It's between this or a time travel style novel that I've thrown around the idea for quite some time. I got the idea after reading Stephen King's 11/22/63 and I think that idea is radical enough and interesting enough that it hasn't been tried before. If I can get lucky enough maybe both of these books will see the light of day before next year.

That wraps up this edition of "In The Demon's Head" I hope to be back post Thanksgiving with some more information and new ideas. I hope you guys have a safe and wonderful holiday and as always, until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the Demon's Head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment