Monday, September 24, 2012

In The Demon's Head: Closer and Closer We Go.





In The Demon's Head #62: Closer and Closer We Go
September 24, 2012

Hello everyone and welcome back to another Monday and another work week. I'm sorry for the lateness of this edition of “In The Demon's Head” but some things kept me away from my computer However, I am back today and I would like to update you on a few projects that I have in the works at this particular moment.

First off “More Than Memories” is coming to full circle, there are some final changes being made by yours truly and I feel that overall these with the other changes make the book as strong as it can be. I think that everyone will like the finished product when it is released. Speaking of releasing, I've decided that I will announce the Publishing date for “More Than Memories” on September 30. There will be some new poster's unveiled and if you like me enough by all means please download the poster and blast all over the internet. I intend for the book to be available for I-products, Kindle, Nook, also it will be on Smashwords and via my website (both of these two provided I can figure out how to do it)

On the “Life After Dark” Short Story that is launching the series which still doesn't have a name. I've put it on the back burner until I can finish the read through of “More Than Memories” but and I'm announcing this here before anywhere else first, “More Than Memories” will have a 3 page excerpt from the beginning of “Life After Dark” in it's original format, unedited. The finished E-book will indeed be free and will hopefully be ready for release by the beginning of 2013.

Finally, I'd like to share a story with you about an idea that came to my head a few days ago. Now the idea came to me much like any idea does, without any real rhyme or reason but this one is such a surprise because it came to me during an episode of American Dad. If you know me you know that I watch Family Guy and American Dad almost religiously but that's not the strange part, what's odd is that the ideas is not only a serious and somewhat dark idea it's an idea that came from one of the funniest parts of the episode. It's just strange how that part of my mind works, not really sure what happened but I think once I get to writing it, it's going to turn out to be a really good and intense story and I hope that you guys feel the same.

That's it for this edition of “In The Demon's Head” I will be returning tomorrow with my thoughts on Fake Amazon/ Book Reviews. If your interested in being a guest blogger, I'm still looking for some so send me an email and let me know. Topics can be of your choice as long as their loosely around writing or reading. Until the next time that you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the Demon's Head I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment