Friday, August 3, 2012

In The Demon's Head: Brand New Rummage


This is the Cover for The Promotional Techniques E-Book


In The Demon's Head #48: Brand New Rummage
August 3, 2012

Hello everyone how is everyone this Friday Afternoon? Today's issue comes to you live from my living room. It's been a very long week for me, I actually started my first physically demanding full time job in over a year. I've only done a couple days of orientation so far but I'll be back at it Monday and will be working pretty much every day through August.

I digress, we're not here to talk about the real jobs that I've got, I'm here to talk about the writing that I've been up too and that's a subject that I'm more then happy to share with everyone. Let's start with some progress.

Everyone whose been reading these post for the last few months have heard a lot about “More Than Memories” I'd like to give you another update here today. I have enlisted the great picture efforts of Mr. Thomas Bente. Without a doubt one of the best photoshop experts that's never hasn't hit the big time yet. I have very VERY HIGH hopes and I know he'll do a great job.

Also on the E-book front, and this really applies more to my writing friends more then my Reading fans, there's a new E-Book available written by yours truly, entitled “Promotional Techniques” it's a 16 page book that is centered completely around promoting yourself and your work. The E-Book is free of charge all you need to do is go to my website and on the bottom of the page, you'll see a place to enter your email address, once you do that you'll get a free copy of “Promotional Techniques” so be sure to check it out there. Just click the link above and it will take you to the homepage.

I figure I should tell you the concept behind the new email for the download form is so I can build an email list of people over the next few months. These people will be entitled to special freebies that not everyone will get, you'll get free stories a couple of weeks before anyone else, as well as some other free things that I haven't thought up yet so I'll say again visit the website and check out the bottom of the page and sign up today.

If the “Promotional Techniques” isn't up your alley that's fine, just sign up and don't download the free book, you'll be on the list and therefore entitled to all the benefits that come with it. Just something to think about.

Finally on the “More Than Memories” front once more. I'm attempting to finish up the editing process for the whole book, I've been falling behind lately due to a number of factors the biggest of which is myself. But I do intend to have a lot more of it done by this weekend and hopefully we'll be able to have it COMPLETELY finished by this time next week.

As always you can subscribe to the blog by dropping your email in the address bar above. You can also donate in the box in the upper left hand size of the blog page. I'll be back next Tuesday and Friday. As always, I would love your suggestions for future blog topics. Until you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon's head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment