Friday, March 30, 2012

In The Demon's Head #8


In The Demon's Head #8

March 30, 2012


Hello everyone and welcome again to another great Friday. I'm sure that most people who read this has their times in sports that they enjoy, some have the March Madness Tournament, The Kentucky Derby, Daytona 500, well for me this Sunday is that event for me, this Sunday is an annual holiday in my household, it's Wrestlemania Sunday. So for those who might care, I want to wish you a happy Wrestlemania Sunday, and now that, that is out of the way onto this weeks agenda.

This past week has been filled with a lot of contemplation on my part, bot on how to proceed with my story “7th Circle Railway” which I've managed to hit a small snag in, and in the direction I want to take this collection once it's done. I'm thinking about either going one of two directions, either the traditional route which more or less renders control of the entire process to someone else, or a team of people.

With the self publishing route the turn around time is much smaller, I am in creative control of everything that happen with this book which is something I truly enjoy. The only catch and downfall to self publishing is that I would have to pay for everything myself, from promotion to hard copies of the book that may be sold.

I still don't know what direction I plan on taking yet, the one thing I know is that while the self publishing route could EASILY be a more fruitful and enjoyable experience overall, having to put all the money up front and trying to get the ball rolling on my own is very hard.

That's where I'd love your help everyone, If your reading this note you likely found it on my page. Share that page PLEASE! The more people who like the page the easier promotion and advertising becomes. I would love your opinions if you have one on the matter. Either self publishing or traditional publishing.

Well that will about wrap it up for me. Before I go though I must say I'm very excited we're just shy of our 10th straight week together and while moving forward has been slow to some degree it has been rather consistent and for that I would love to thank all the people who have like my page and have been fans for a while.

Until next time you decide to take a trip through the gates of hell, and into the demon's head. I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment