Friday, March 30, 2012

In The Demon's Head #6


In The Demon's Head #6
 
March 17, 2012

Happy weekend everyone. I hope everything is okay in your world. Sorry again that this has come later. This week I have some very good news at least in my mind. So as always, some things might offend some people and some of that happens, ah what the hell.

First off, Happy St. Patrick's Day from your friend. First off, I have decided that I am going to start advertising the Facebook Page. My goal is to gather as many likes as possible. I will start out at $50 a month and hopefully work up from there.

Next, I think I have settled on the name More Then Memories: A Collection of Short Stories and Poetry this name was something that just popped in my head. I hope that that name works well once I'm done. A couple other things that I would like to include is that there I'm in for a couple more ideas that I'd like to include in the collection. I'm not 100% for the names but there are two new stories at least.

Also, because of the idea introduced to me by my wonderful girlfriend Liz Butler, starting this Monday I will be working Monday through Friday adding 6 lines to the note every single day. This will continue until I finish the poem and then will likely move onto a second one and onward from there. These MAY be included in the collection, I'm not sure of this yet we shall see.

Some other good news on the advertising front that I mentioned earlier. I plan on working on some side writing projects that won't particularly pay well but it will pay enough to cover the advertising that I'm looking to use for the page.

The coming weeks will be exciting because hopefully I will be able to finish the book and start sending out letters to agents and from there I hope that the book will get sold. We shall see what happens.

As always, if you have any questions to ask me please post them on the facebook page or send a message to me. If you have me on Facebook you can just end me a message through there. If you use twitter I'd love for you to follow me @krobwritings

As always, the next time you take a trip through the gates of hell into the demon's head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment