Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fire In The Sky


In The Demon's Head #118: The Fire In The Sky

May 29, 2013

Hello everyone. In case you're wondering, this is the first post this week. I took Monday off in honor of Memorial Day. I'm back today though with a new picture, and a new piece. If you haven't done so yet, you can pick up "Six Feet Under" from both Smashwords, and Amazon. Let's check out today's picture.



The Fire In The Sky
It pulled toward Earth,
Faster than originally planned,
They watched,
And braced themselves,
For impact,
And when it did,
The world as we knew it,
Was destroyed,
Replaced,
By a wasteland,
That was barely inhabitable,
Animals,
Died out,
Almost as fast people,
Leaving behind,
Only those,
That managed to salvage,
And survive,
People,
Turned on each other,
And death ran rampant,
Eventually,
Order was restored,
A unified government,
Was founded,
And We served as one,
Under one,
War became an afterthought,
There weren't enough left for that,
And We as a people,
Prospered,
Mankind survived,
And became better,
Fuller,
Whole,
After the tragic events of that day,
The future seems bright,
For Earth,
And for her people,

About This Piece

I wanted this piece to turn out almost like it did. It was, in essence, a history of what could happen to earth. I loved the idea that I started with, but as I reached the end, I wasn't sure how to put an end to it. I think that may be slightly apparent here, but if not then I did a good job. In the end this may be a subject that I visit in the future. You never know what could come next.

You can connect with me on the following networks:


You can also sign up for my personal mailing list, get the free piece "Pages" as well as information and updates. Sign up today to make sure that you don't miss another freebee. You can also sign up specifically for this blog. Just put your email address in second box on the right hand side. Finally, you can donate using the paypal button at the top of the blog.

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

1 comment:

  1. Инстраграмм остается самой популярной на данный момент площадкой для продвижения своего бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди еще чаще подписываются на профили в каких уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень немало времени, потому еще лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru по ссылке https://medicalsciences.uohyd.ac.in/blog/hello-world/

    ReplyDelete