Friday, September 28, 2012

In The Demon's Head: Slow Going Procrastination





In The Demon's Head #64: Slow Going Procrastination
September 28, 2012

Hello everyone I hope your doing well. It's Friday and I trust everyone's weekend is already well underway? Mine not so much. I don't get to start my weekend until tomorrow morning, damn real job. Tomorrow isn't what I'm here to talk to you about though, It's Sunday that I'd like to pull your attention toward.

I made the announcement yesterday and I intend to stick to it. I will be announcing it sometime around five oclock in the afternoon. I'm very excited for what's going to come after this announcement. I'm not 100 percent sure what's going to come next I just know that I'm excited to be ready for this next step in my journey.

That's not all that's good news though. I'm slowly racking up likes on Facebook and gathering followers on Twitter. While this isn't a huge deal in the world of writing I suppose it is a massive building block toward having my own platform to stand on one day and that much is a very wonderful feeling. I'd like to take this moment to extend a heartfelt thank you to any and all of the newcomers to my facebook page, website, twitter account, anything that you've seen or been a part of here recently I'd like to thank you for.

Sadly this week I have no news to report on the “Life After Dark” front. I've been busy with my final read through of “More Than Memories” I hope to be back to working on this piece of writing before the end of next week. However, if I continue to procrastinate like I have been here lately then it's likely that probably won't happen.

Also, this week there's no ideas that have spawned in my head. I wish there had been but as of yet I've got nothing. I've got plenty to work off of for a while but nothing new has came to me in the last few days.

This week's update has been slightly bone dry. I have to apologize for that and hope that next weeks is far better. I will be back Tuesday with another edition of In The Demon's Head. I'm still looking for guest bloggers so if your interested please don't hesitate to let me know. Until the next time that you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the Demon's head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment