Friday, June 15, 2012

In The Demon's Head: The Friday Roller






In The Demon's Head #32: The Friday Roller
June 15, 2012

Hola everyone, it's Friday and I'm willing to bet by the time you'll read this your weekend is already underway or will be underway soon. I just wanted to take some time before I jumped into the thick of this Friday's edition of "In The Demon's Head" to say thanks to all the loyal readers I have on this blog. I will keep writing for you and keep building. I can't think you guys enough.

This week has been a very interesting one to say the least. First off, I've been doing quite a bit of editing. I've dropped one complete story from the collection, it's something that I felt was far overdo and needed done. It has vastly improved the overall quality of the collection surprisingly. I will be hopefully working my way toward wrapping up editing by the middle of the month and I will be sending it off to my editor for completed editing then I will be sending it off to agents in hopes of having someone pick it up. Speaking of the future, I got another idea late last night that I feel with some good tweaking could turn out to be a great novel down the road. Stay tuned to find out more about that.

Also, I'd like to let everyone know that I have started writing the June piece of the month. I'm not sure how long it will be but I expect to have it finished and posted sometime by next week. The general note of this new piece, which is a poem is about the world through a Writer's eyes, hints the title “Writer's Eyes” I'm not sure of it quite yet but I believe that it will end up being a very good piece and it will be a very nice piece that include in the monthly collection.

Also, and this one is something that still isn't concrete but I may be starting a website soon. I'm not 100 percent sure exactly what the site would feature and how it would all work but If I do begin to build a website and set it all up I will likely begin to build it before the end of the month. For sure it would feature the pieces of the month, A blog calendar, contact page, and a few other things but I'm still not sure if It's a good idea. In fact, let me ask you, my readers do you think I should build a website, even if there's not a whole lot of content at first.

Finally, I'd like to first remind everyone to join me this Sunday for a special edition of In The Demon's Head where I will be interviewing fellow author Mr. Roland Clarke. Then I'll be back on Tuesday talking about E-books. Also, there's a donate button up above, if you like what I do then I'd love any kind of donation you can offer. Also you can subscribe to the blog by dropping your email in the box above and to the right. Thanks for taking the time to read this blog twice a week and as always...

Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon's head. I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface. You can also connect with me to learn more by visiting me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment