Friday, May 18, 2012

In The Demon's Head: Triple Digits



In The Demon's Head #23: Triple Digits
May 18, 2012

Hello everyone, it's Friday which means 2 great things. 1. The weekend is upon us, and 2. It's another edition of In The Demon's Head at your fingertips. This edition is likely going to be considerably short just because of the fact that this week has been rather uneventful for me in the term of writing.

As I mentioned on Tuesday, I finally crossed over the 100 mark of Page likes on Facebook which as I promised I released a brand new piece for your liking entitled “Viral” click here to check it out.

I also came up with a very interesting idea that I'm very very interested in. While it's a quite a ways off, it's going to be about 3 or 4 books down the road but I think once I reach it I can finally tell the story in a way that I can enjoy writing and that you can enjoy reading.

Also I announced sometime earlier this week that I have 158 pages, I”m expecting somewhere between 180 and 200 pages once it's all said and good which I'm very excited about. I plan on getting everything done by the end of the month and hopefully have everything edited by the end of next month. I will keep you in the know about how much progress is made.

Also I'm going to start trying to release a new poem once a month for the fans since I did reach 100 just like I promised I would. I'm not sure what the month of June will bring just yet but I will attempt to keep up with the monthly pieces. I think not only would it be enjoyable for me but it will give you my fans something new every month on top of the blog.

Next to last, The blog is different as I'm sure you've seen by visiting this post. I added a donate button so if you enjoy what I do and I hope you do then I'd love it if you sent a couple bucks, some spare change, whatever you can my direction. I don't like ads but like a lot of people would absolutely love to make a little money on the side doing what I love. I think the ads are pointless and I'd just rather have someone give if they feel my writing warrants it.

Last, I'd like to remind you to join me this Sunday as I will have a special edition of “In The Demon's Head: Interview With Jennifer Chow” That will be up, if you would like to be my interview in June just click here and drop me a line.

I think that about does it for me in this weekly wrap up, until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon's head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

Connect with me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment