Thursday, April 19, 2012

In The Demons' Head #15: In The Know


In The Demons' Head #15: In The Know

April 19, 2012


Hello everyone, and welcome to a late Thursday edition of In The Demons' Head. As most of you know I usually do these special catch up editions on Friday's but today in Honor of the My Name is Not Bob Blog: April Platforming Challenge that is just 11 days from it's conclusion.

First off, I'd like to take a chance to say a big hello and Thank you to everyone I've met thus far on the month long journey that I've taken with everyone. Also, in that context I'd like to celebrate (though the number is small but building) 3 followers, almost 200 blog views, almost 80 followers and page likes, and a building number of connections through Google Plus.

Also on top of that, I was told yesterday that a few people from the DCAI company out of Viburnum, MO read this blog, to everyone there I thank you and this is me giving you a shout out.

If you missed it, yesterday I announced what could be the last short story to be included in my “More Then Memories” poetry and story collection. The tentative title of this new piece? “The Cellar” I'm excited to get to work on this piece because I feel it could be a very great piece especially given all that I'm learning.

Really that's all that's new for me. Oh, and for the record I do intend to have the collection done and ready for the editing no later then the end of May, BUT it could be a lot sooner based on how many snags I hit.

Remember, I'd love your questions you can send them to me here

Until next time you want to a take a trip through the gates of Hell and into the demons' head, I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

You can subscribe to the blog via email or follow the blog by clicking above, you can share the post too with the buttons below.

You can also connect with me for all the latest on:

No comments:

Post a Comment