Friday, March 30, 2012

In The Demon's Head #3


In The Demon's Head #3

February 24, 2012


Good morning everyone. I hope this week's In The Demon's Head finds everyone in good spirits and enjoying themselves as we get ready to head into the weekend. If your new to this blog then I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this, and if your returning it means that apparently I was good enough to bring you back and for that I am grateful. As always I begin with our warning, Graphic language and images may follow, reader discretion is advised.

Again this week it seems no one has any questions for me which makes me sad. Three weeks in and I haven't been able to get ONE single question. Okay so while it does suck, I'm not completely heartbroken but as always the group page Robinson's Writings on Facebook and @krobwritings on twitter is where you can go to leave me questions.

Before we begin I'd like to take a moment to wish good luck to my wonderful girlfriend Liz Butler whose taking her C.N.A. Test this morning and will likely be done with it by the time I get this posted either way I'd like to say good luck to her.

Also, In case you missed the memo, and that's a very good possibility considering the ever changing climate of Facebook, the Author page I have recently founded made it's way up to 26 followers as of this writing which gave me a chance to get the page it's own URL so now the page can be found at www.facebook.com/OfficialKyleRobinson thanks guys.

This week I've been extremely busy working feverishly on the final piece to the collection that I've been trying to finish. I don't have a working title for the collection yet but the title for the final story is “In Satan We Trust” it's an interesting spin on a type of story that you see from time to time by some very well known writers. That's all I really want to say about it because I'd like the story to speak for itself once it's finished and I'm sure you can understand that.

As for the deadline for that story, well that's today so as soon as I'm done writing this I will continue work on that. My goal is to finish before the end of the day but if for some reason that doesn't work then by Monday at the latest I will have it done. My current schedule works out like this if your interested, I want to run through first edits by March 6th, then send it over to my editor Mrs. E, whose work has helped me so much during these times.

Once she gets through them I will likely run over them one last time before beginning to write out letters and send to agents. I'd like to have something set up and ready to go by the summer. We will see how that goes, as always I will keep you up to date on everything.

I'm also working toward possibly opening a youtube channel for Video Podcast, not 100 percent sure on that one yet but also, once I figure it out I will let you know.

Well that pretty much sums up what I did this week and how things are shaping up. I was going to use this time to do some talking about Query Letters because I did some research this past week but I'll hold off that til next week, unless something else comes up between now and then.

Until the next time you take a trip through the gates of hell and Into the Demon's Head,
I'm Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment