Friday, April 12, 2013

The Holes In My Dreams


In The Demon’s Head #98:The Holes In My Dreams

April 12, 2013

Hello everyone and Happy finally Friday. I’m closing out this week with my third photo-blogging challenge post as well as some news. I’d like to start with that news before I head into unveiling the picture. Next week is going to be a very special and busy week all at the same time. That’s because next week mark’s the #100 edition of “In The Demon’s Head” What I plan on is a retrospective of my journey to #100 and I want you guys to be a part of that. I want your thoughts on the blog, the direction it’s taken or what it means to you. If you don’t have a specific thought there then I’d like your thoughts or feedback concerning a particular piece of writing or advice that you read here and how it touched you. I would like to add them to the 100 edition of “In The Demon’s Head” and I can’t do that without you. You can send anything via email with the subject 100th special. That’s enough about what’s going on next week why don’t we look at the picture today and see where that can take us:



The Holes in My Dreams

My nightmares haunt me,
Even in the daytime,
It’s one fucked up life that I live,
I feel as if my dreams,
Stick with me even in the daytime,
There are nights,
Where things like shootings,
And death haunt me,
Then there nights,
When the weird,
Sneak out of their box,
And begin to toy with my brain,
They show me things that can’t be real,
But they seem almost too lifelike,
To strange,
Almost as if ripped from the fires of hell,
I wanted to wake up,
But the dreams,
Would just hold me in,
I fought,
And fought,
Hoping for the light of day,
To wake me from this nightmare,
But when it finally comes,
I wake up,
But it’s only a few hours of salvation,
Until eventually,
I fall asleep again,
And the nightmares,
And the horrid images,
Creep back in my head,
Keeping sleep,
From ever being peaceful,
Again

About The Piece

This week was one of the hardest weeks I’ve had since I started doing this. It just seemed that everything had no real thing that screamed at me. I was able to find a story within each picture. It’s not something that was easy but I’m proud to say that I did it. This piece itself pretty much sums up how my mind works 90% of the time so just remember that should you ever meet me.

That will wrap it up for this week. Remember that next week I will be posting 4 brand new editions of “In The Demon’s Head” which is a feat that I haven’t done the entire time that this blog has been around. Also Monday will mark the beginning of my youtube videos. Until then you can connect with me in the following ways:


You can also subscribe to the blog by putting your email address in the box at the top right. This will bring the post straight to your inbox. If you feel gracious you can donate to me by using the button at the top of the screen. Until the next time you want to take a trip through the gates of hell and into the demon’s head, I’m Kyle Robinson wishing you a safe trip back to the surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment